These boots... are 1 of only 25 pairs we made (total) for our 13th and final limited-run boot release (January 13th 2020 drop).
The run sold out in less than two hours, and these pandemic babies... took us the better part of two years to handcraft.
They're brand brand new, unworn, and have never left the shop.
If this special pair speaks to you, I'll cover the cost to ship wherever in the world you hang your hat.
The "Roper" boot is an age old classic, with roots firmly planted in cowboy culture. But a specific design ("Lacers") made infamous by "Justin Boots" had cross over success when they refined the basic cowboy boot silhouette & incorporated laces - not diminishing the hardiness or high-quality craftsmanship that you'd expect in a cowboy boot, but offering more style and versatility to those looking for something a little less utilitarian and a little more fashion focused. There are many different takes on the Roper out there and this is ours. Hope you think it's a special as we do.
1955-25-03 Roper Boot Features:
- 6.5 US Women's E (Wide). If you have concerns about sizing - I'm happy to refer to measurements you have with us on file, to ensure you're a perfect match. If you're new to us, please consult our Fit Form HERE.
- COLOR: Horween Leather Company's: 6/7 oz Brown Nut Dublin cowhide.
- HAND-WELTED: These boots, like all our boots, were welted (J. Rendenbach welting) by hand. This is the most time intensive, yet durable and long lasting method of sole construction.
- SOLE/ HEEL: Full-leather soles, midsoles, and heel stacks are from the world renowned J. Rendenbach Leather Tannery.
- HAND CHAIN-STITCHED QUARTERS: This was a first (and only) for us, and not something we've ever seen elsewhere. For this pair we used a natural tan (.8mm Tiger Thread waxed polyester) contrast stitch.
- FRINGED KILTIES: Are removable, and simply laced in.
- EMBOSSED ARTWORK: The outside right heel/ counter is stamped with our logo, while the outside left is stamped with a crossed fork and knife (designed in-house). This stamp was a custom commission from the client who originally ordered this pair, and... does not appear on any other pair of shoes or boots we've ever made.
- This pair was the 3rd (of 25) off the line and is uniquely gold foiled "1955-25-03".
- Each pair of shoes and boots that leaves this shop is accompanied by an in-house crafted logo'd dust bag and polishing cloth.
- We build to last a lifetime.