1973 CLOG & SANDAL - November 20, 2021 Re-Release
On Saturday November 20, 2021 we officially re-released a limited production run of our 1973 CLOG & SANDAL.
This re-release will be limited to *25 PAIRS total and are available through PRESALE on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At the moment presales are NOT FINAL - payments are simply considered fully refundable deposits until we begin production on your pair(s). We're not taking advance payment for shipping at this time - we'll settle up the cost to ship on ship.
For the very first time ever... we're making a 3D AR (Augmented Reality) capable customizer (courtesy of the talented team of creatives over at Vancouver's very own CELA) available for you to play around with, as you plan out in dynamic real time your very own dream pair of '73s.
1973 Clog And Sandal Features:
- MADE-TO-MEASURE. We source D/E width cork footbeds from Germany, so there will be an aspect of our 73s that are fit to a "standard". And though our clogs/ sandals will be adjustable, each pair will be patterned specifically to accommodate each client's unique feet. If you’re local, we’ll have you in shop for a consultation/ sizing, but if you’re based abroad, not to worry - we’ll be in touch shortly to walk you through how to measure your feet from the comforts of your own home.
- COLORS. Our 1973 Clog and Sandal will be available in 2 Colors of Horween Leather Company's vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide - NATURAL TAN & BLACK.
- SOLE PROFILES & COLORS. We have 3 styles of Vibram sole to choose from - The classic "CHRISTIE", the super fun platform "TWEETY", and the stylie "RIPPLE". Available colors are WHITE, BLACK & RED (Note: TWEETY sole not available in RED). Your Clogs/ Sandals will be 100% re-soleable (of course).
- HARDWARE. Gold brass, polished nickel (silver), and powder coated black.
- Each pair will be individually numbered (1 – 25).
- Please review our Returns/ Refunds/ Exchange, Shipping and Repairs/ Resole policies before making any purchase decisions - we want to ensure everyone is on the same page before moving forward.
* We always reserve the right to re-release a limited silhouette , however at this time, we intend to limit this production run to 25 pairs only.Proudly handcrafted in East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Share this item: