All our handcrafted shoes are custom made on order, from our East Vancouver based workshop.
Unfortunately, at this time, due to overwhelming demand and production capacity tied to a team of two... we've stopped taking orders and are busy working double time trying to get caught up as quickly as we physically can.
We will eventually re-open the wait-list, we just can't accurately pinpoint exactly when that will be until we're a little further along. Please keep in touch, as we'd obviously LOVE to talk custom kicks down the road.
- 4/5 oz full-grain American tanned cowhide upper
- Handetched coastal mountainscape & alpine forest
- Handstitched (1.5 mm waxed nylon thread) moccasin (moc) style toe
- Handcrafted (in-house) rubber soles
- Solid brass eyelets
- Waxed braided laces
- All materials used in the making of these shoes were manufactured in North America
- Sizing – Please refer to our shoe sizing chart here