October 12, 2020
For this limited production run of our ORIGINAL mask w/ filter, we've sourced TWO beautiful light-weight floral patterned "TANA LAWN" cottons from the infamous print house Liberty of London.
THORPE - In a BLUE/ORANGE Colorway
CIARA - In a DEEP TEAL/ PINK Colorway
Quantities available are extremely limited, as we were only able to get our hands on so much fabric, and we may or may not source/ 'craft more in the future.
5 Sizes Available - XS, S, M, L, and XL (please see sizing chart above) while supplies last.
- 2-ply 100% Cotton. We've paired a beautiful light-weight (and unbelievably soft to the touch) floral patterned Tana Lawn Cotton from the world famous print house Liberty of London with a locally sourced black organic cotton liner.
- Filter pocket w/ filter - We've sourced Halyard Health H600 heavy-duty medical grade sterilization polypropylene fabric, which has a listed Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 98.9% +. EXTRA FILTERS AVAILABLE HERE.
- 1/8" ear and neck elastic (BLACK) - The elastic necklace is one of our favorite features (and relatively novel), as your mask can simply hang from your neck when not needed vs. having to wear your mask continuously or storing in a clean location when not in use. NEW to this release: We're now incorporating ample ear elastic into our masks WITH adjuster slides, to ensure you can perfect the fit to your funky face everytime and over time.
- .75" logo'd nylon adjusting pulls - Proper mask wearing etiquette calls for keeping your dirty fingers off your mask or run risk of contamination. That said, you'll inevitably need to adjust your mask at times, so these tabs will ensure you only need two points of contact, which you can sanitize easily, as necessary.
- 1/8" stainless steel nose clamp - To ensure a snug fit.
- Our masks are 100% washable (filter included) - Please make sure you remove filter, and wash cold (machine is okay), and hang to dry. Filter can be baked at 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes to re-sterilize.
Pricing: We've priced our masks to cover the cost of materials (incl. filters) and time. If you're in a position where you can't afford one of our masks, but are in need, please email email@example.com and we'll figure something out.
Handcrafted here in our East Vancouver, BC shop.