March 26, 2021
Our "Original" Cotton Mask is three layers thick, including a re-sterilizable woven polypropylene filter, in compliance with The Public Health Agency of Canada recent (11-03-20) recommendations.
For this limited production run of our ORIGINAL cotton mask w/ filter, we've sourced a beautiful light-weight "TANA LAWN" cotton from the infamous print house Liberty of London.
CHRISTELLE - CREAM
*NOTE: Quantities available are extremely limited, as we were only able to get our hands on so much fabric, and we may or may not source/ 'craft more in the future. And if you're looking for our Original mask in two brand new colors (Natural and Burgundy), also released as part of this production run (03-25-21), you can find 'em HERE.
3 Sizes Available - S, M, and L (please see sizing chart above) while supplies last.
- 2-ply 100% Cotton - For the very first time we've used 100% Liberty of London Tana Lawn Cotton throughout - from front to back, top to bottom.
- Filter pocket w/ filter - We've sourced Halyard Health H600 heavy-duty medical grade sterilization polypropylene fabric, which has a listed Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 98.9% +. We're including an additional filter in with your mask (so two total), however you can nab EXTRA FILTERS HERE.
- 1/8" ear and neck elastic (BLACK)- With ear elastic adjuster slides.
- .75" logo'd nylon adjusting pulls - Proper mask wearing etiquette calls for keeping your dirty fingers off your mask or run risk of contamination. That said, you'll inevitably need to adjust your mask at times, so these tabs will ensure you only need two points of contact, which you can sanitize easily, as necessary.
- 1/8" stainless steel nose clamp - To ensure a snug fit.
- Our masks are 100% washable (filter included) - Please make sure you remove filter, and wash cold (machine is okay), and hang to dry. Filter can be baked at 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes to re-sterilize.
Note: We've priced our masks to cover the cost of materials (incl. filters) and time. If you're in a position where you can't afford one of our masks, but are in need, please email email@example.com and we'll figure something out.
Handcrafted here in our East Vancouver, BC shop, using components sourced as close as down the block & no farther than Los Angeles, California.