Our BANDITO mask is identical in every way (sizing, components, safety features) to our ORIGINAL, other than the mask's outer layer, where for our Bandito - we've incorporated a vintage bandanna from our personal collection (so colors and patterns will vary) & kept the tail long, so you can live out your inner train robber.
5 Sizes Available - XS (Child), S, M, L, and XL (please see sizing chart above).
- 2-ply Lightweight 100% Cotton - Bandana outter/ ORGANIC BLACK liner
- Filter pocket w/ filter (+ one extra filter) - We've sourced Halyard Health H600 heavy-duty medical grade sterilization polypropylene fabric, which has a listed Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 98.9% +. EXTRA FILTERS AVAILABLE HERE.
- 1/8" (3mm) ear and neck elastic - The elastic necklace is one of our favorite features (and relatively novel), as your mask can simply hang from your neck when not needed vs. having to wear your mask continuously or storing in a clean location when not in use.
- .75" logo'd nylon adjusting pulls - Proper mask wearing etiquette calls for keeping your dirty fingers off your mask or run risk of contamination. That said, you'll inevitably need to adjust your mask at times, so these tabs will ensure you only need two points of contact, which you can sanitize easily, as necessary.
- 1/8" stainless steel nose clamp - To ensure a snug fit.
- Our masks are 100% washable (filter included) - Please make sure you remove filter, and wash cold (machine is okay), and hang to dry. Filter can be baked at 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes to re-sterilize.
Note: As we're using vintage bandanas with varying patterns, each Bandito will appear slightly different than the next (including those pictured). That said, we're pretty darn particular about the bandanas we source, so you can rest assured yours will be top-notch.
Pricing: We've priced our masks to cover the cost of materials (incl. filters) and time. If you're in a position where you can't afford one of our masks, but are in need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure something out.
Handcrafted here in our East Vancouver, BC shop, using components sourced as close as down the block & no farther than Los Angeles, California.