On Monday November 7, 2022 we officially RE-RELEASED a limited production run of our 2010 ALL-LEATHER SHEEPSKIN LINED INDOOR/ OUTDOOR (I/O) TIGER HEAD SLIPS.
We've been in the business of making high-quality bespoke leather shoes and boots for well over a decade now, and this is our first everrrrrr slipper offering.
Our inaugural 100 pair release was in May 2022, and the feedback was so overwhelmingly positive, we've decided to run 'em back. Not gonna pull punches, these slips are special, and quite possibly our fave creations to date.
This re-release will be limited to *50 PAIRS total and are available through PRESALE on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At the moment PRESALES are NOT FINAL - payments are simply considered fully refundable deposits until we begin production on your pair(s).
2010 ALL-LEATHER I/O TIGER HEAD SLIP Features:
- COLORS. Our 2010 SLIP will again be available in 3 Colors of Horween Leather Company's lush and supple vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide - BLACK, NATURAL TAN, & RED
- SOLE COLORS. We've running back Vibram's classic " MINI RIPPLE" for this production run. Available in 5 colors - BLACK, WHITE, RED, LIGHT GREY, and CHARTREUSE. Your 2010s were designed to be enjoyed INDOOR and OUTDOOR, and... are 100% re-soleable (of course).
- TIGER HEAD. Our locally embroidered tiger head was designed by our good friend and infamous Montreal based traditional tattoo artist Piew Choquette, exclusively for this release and associated stuffs. If you'd prefer your slips NAKED (without tiger head), you're crazy (jk) but the choice is yours.
- SHEEPSKIN LINED. Sourced just down the coast in Northern California, our 2010 SLIPS are lined in natural 1/2" thick sheepskin, with a thicker than thick 1" wild and wavy footbed.
- SIZE. To ensure your 2010s fit perfect, if you're a first time client, we'll be in touch on order, to walk you through how to measure your feet for us. Pairs are custom made on order.
- Each pair will be individually numbered (2010.101 – 150).
- Please review our Returns/ Refunds/ Exchange, Shipping and Repairs/ Resole policies before making any purchase decisions - we want to ensure everyone is on the same page before moving forward.
We intend to start production as soon as this release goes LIVE, and expect to have all pairs received/ available for pickup no later than December 24, 2022.
* We always reserve the right to re-re-release a limited run product, however at this time, we intend to limit this production run to 50 pairs only.Proudly handcrafted in East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada using components sourced no farther away than the USA (and most of it in Cascadia).