On Saturday November 26th, 2016 (Small Business Saturday) we officially launched our 3rd limited release - The 1984 Chelsea Boot.
Early that afternoon, we made all 50 pairs of this limited run available through PRESALE to friends (and family) on our mailing list, and within a day and a half... we'd completely SOLD OUT the run.
If you'd like to be kept in the loop for all future releases (we do this every two - three months) please sign up for our mailing list HERE.
1984 Chelsea Features:
- Custom fit to YOUR unique feet. If you’re local, we’ll have you in shop for a consultation/ sizing, and if you’re based abroad we’ll walk you through how to accurately measure your feet. We’ll be drafting a unique pattern for each and every pair of boots based on the length/ width of your feet. These “Bespoke” boots will fit unlike any off-the-shelf/ ready to wear pair of shoes/ boots you’ve purchased in the past – we’ll be making these for your feet… and your feet alone.
- Men’s and Women’s silhouettes available. Similar in shape, our women’s model is slightly narrower with a marginally more pronounced heel rise.
- Available in 6 colors – Black, Brown, English Tan, Navy, #5872 Burgundy, and Dark Olive. All leather used in the production of our boots is sourced direct from the family owned and operated Chicago based tannery “Horween”.
- Available in two different sole profiles– rugged (highly treaded Vibram Rubber "Half-Lugs") and street (low profile).
- Available with exposed woven elastic (2 colors to choose from) or not (leather covered, stitched and split) - Black and Brown.
- We will handetch the custom artwork of your choosing on the outside heel of your left upper.
- Individually numbered (1 – 50), accompanied by a certificate of authenticity (signed and dated) and additional THANK YOU gifts including a matching (to your upper color of choice) Shoe Horn Keychain & logo'd tote bag.
- Please review our Refunds/ Refunds/ Exchange, Shipping and Repairs/ Resole policies before making a purchase decisions - we want to ensure everyone is on the same page before moving forward.
- Pairs will be shipped within 6 - 8 weeks from date of order.