These CLOGS... are 1 of only 50 pairs (of '73 CLOGS & SANDALS) we made between the months of September 2021 and January 2022. Our initial run was limited to 25 pairs, but we decided to release another 25 pairs 3 months later in response to popular demand.
Both runs sold out in less than an hour, and this style/ colorway in particular was far and away the fan favorite.
This specific pair (1973-50-02) was shipped to Sacramento, CA, tried on once, and never worn outside. The customer shipped 'em home 'cause they didn't fit their feet quite right.
If this special pair speaks to you, I'll cover the cost to ship wherever in the world you hang your hat.
1973-50-02 CLOG Features:
- 43/44 EURO - 9.5/10 US Men's. If you have concerns about sizing - I'm happy to refer to measurements you have with us on file, to ensure you're a perfect match. If you're new to us, please consult our Fit Form HERE.
- COLOR: Horween Leather Company's 4 oz NATURAL vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide.
- SOLE PROFILE & COLOR: Vibram's classic & chunky "CHRISTIE" in WHITE.
- HARDWARE: GOLD (solid brass) buckles.
- This pair was the 2nd (of 50) off the line and is uniquely embossed "1973-02".
- Each pair of shoes and boots that leaves this shop is accompanied by an in-house crafted logo'd dust bag and polishing cloth.
- We build to last a lifetime. These '73s are most definitely re-soleable.
Thanks for being a part of our story.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we'll do our best to get back ASAP.