These shoes... are ONE OF A KIND.
They're prototypes we 'crafted back in late 2018. They're mine (Josh) and they were 'crafted for a close friend's wedding. I wore them for the ceremony and reception that evening, and that's it. They've been here untouched in shop ever since.
They're so lightly PRELOVED, you'd never know they weren't new but for slight scuffing on the base of the full-leather soles.
If this special pair of one-offs speak to you, I'll cover the cost to ship wherever in the world you hang your hat.
1952-00 Gibsons Features:
- 10.5 US Men's D (Standard). If you have concerns about sizing - I'm happy to refer to measurements you have with us on file, to ensure you're a perfect match. If you're new to us, please consult our Fit Form HERE.
- COLOR: Horween Leather Company's: 5/6 oz BLACK Dublin cowhide.
- HAND-WELTED: These shoes, like our all our boots, were welted (J. Rendenbach welting) by hand. This is the most time intensive, yet durable and long lasting method of sole construction. We hand-dyed the welting black, and outstitched with a contrast natural thread.
- SOLE/ HEEL: Full-leather soles, midsoles, and heel stacks are from the world renowned J. Rendenbach Leather Tannery.
- EMBOSSED ARTWORK: The outside right heel/ counter is stamped with our logo, while the outside left is stamped with our classic PANTHER HEAD (my personal fave) designed by our friend and forever collaborator, Matt Houston.
- This pair is without a serial number as our prototypes often were.
- Each pair of shoes and boots that leaves this shop is accompanied by an in-house crafted logo'd dust bag and polishing cloth.
- We build to last a literal lifetime - these shoes are re-sole and re-heelable.