July 23, 2021
We've been handcrafting classic two-pocket fanny packs since our inception (2009), and though bespoke shoes and boots take up most of our energy these days, we will forever make time to occasionally revisit our original passion project and release small production runs.
Though the design, level of craftsmanship, and quality of components has evolved and improved dramatically over the years (the current iteration of our fanny is heirloom quality, built to last a lifetime) it has the same DNA as the ones we were 'crafting way back when (using recycled components and vintage hardware) from our Whistler BC garage based studio. I'm proud to say we're OG fanny pack makers (for life).
This production run was limited to 26 fanny packs total (13 of each color).
1907 Fanny Pack Features:
- DIMENSIONS: 12" wide x 7" tall x 4" deep larger (top) pocket.
- LEATHER: Available in 2 COLORS of Horween Leather Co's super supple vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide - NATURAL TAN & BLACK
- BELT: Crafted using the same ESSEX cowhide to match, and adjustable to a length that will MORE THAN adequately accommodate any body shape - regardless if you choose to rock it over the shoulder or around the waist.
- HARDWARE: Solid brass (gold) buckles, D-rings, Chicago screws, and RIRI zippers.
- UNIQUILY NUMBERED: From 1907FP.06 - 1907FP.31
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: You'll find 3 solid brass D-rings inside your fanny's large top pocket, as well as a couple more on your fanny's belt, to ensure you've got adequate landing spots to clip your keys and any and all other accoutrements.
We ship worldwide. Actual rates for where you hang your hat may very slightly from the amount billed at checkout, but it'll be close. If we've overbilled, you'll be refunded the difference on ship.Proudly handcrafted in East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.