December 20, 2021
For this limited production run of our ORIGINAL cotton mask w/ filter, we've sourced a beautifully soft and comforting 2-ply (per layer, so 4-ply total) textured organic gauzed cotton in 4 cozy autumn/ winter tones - Mustard, Olive, Earth, and Black.
Our "Original" Cotton Mask is three layers thick including a removeable re-sterilizable woven polypropylene filter, in compliance with The Public Health Agency of Canada recommendations.
5 Sizes Available - XS, S, M, L, and XL (please see sizing chart above) while supplies last.
- 2-ply Organic Gauzed Cotton - what you see on the outside, is what we've lined our masks with, so this will undoubtedly be one of the comfiest coziest masks you own - perfect for this cold weather season.
- Filter pocket w/ filter - We've sourced Halyard Health H600 heavy-duty medical grade sterilization polypropylene fabric, which has a listed Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of 98.9% +. We're including an additional filter in with your mask (so two total), however you can nab EXTRA FILTERS HERE.
- 1/8" ear and neck elastic (BLACK)- With ear elastic adjuster slides.
- .75" logo'd nylon adjusting pulls - Proper mask wearing etiquette calls for keeping your dirty fingers off your mask or run risk of contamination. That said, you'll inevitably need to adjust your mask at times, so these tabs will ensure you only need two points of contact, which you can sanitize easily, as necessary.
- 1/8" stainless steel nose clamp - To ensure a snug fit.
- Our masks are 100% washable (filter included) - Please make sure you remove filter, and wash cold (machine is okay), and hang to dry. Filter can be baked at 165 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes to re-sterilize.
Note: We've priced our masks to cover the cost of materials (incl. filters) and time. If you're in a position where you can't afford one of our masks, but are in need, please email email@example.com and we'll figure something out.
Handcrafted here in our East Vancouver, BC shop, using components sourced as close as down the block & no farther than Los Angeles, California.