2010 ALL-LEATHER I/O TIGER HEAD SLIPS - May 9, 2022 Limited Release
On Friday May 9, 2022 we officially dropped a limited production run of our brand brand new 2010 ALL-LEATHER INDOOR/ OUTDOOR (I/O) TIGER HEAD SLIPS.
We've been in the business of making high-quality leather shoes and boots for well over a decade now, and this is our first everrrrrr slipper.
This release will be limited to *50 PAIRS total and are available through PRESALE on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At the moment presales are NOT FINAL - payments are simply considered fully refundable deposits until we begin production on your pair(s).
2010 ALL-LEATHER I/O TIGER HEAD SLIP Features:
- COLORS. Our 2010 SLIP will be available in 3 Colors of Horween Leather Company's lush and supple vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide - BLACK, NATURAL TAN, & RED
- SOLE COLORS. We've chosen Vibram's classic " MINI RIPPLE" for this production run. Available in 5 colors - BLACK, WHITE, RED, LIGHT GREY, and CHARTREUSE. Your 2010s were designed to be enjoyed indoor and outdoor, and... are 100% re-soleable (of course).
- TIGER HEAD. Our embroidered tiger head was designed by our good friend and infamous Montreal based tattoo artist Piew Choquette exclusively for this release and associated stuffs. If you'd prefer your slips NAKED (without tiger head) - the choice is yours.
- SHEEPSKIN LINED. Sourced just down the coast in Northern California, our 2010 SLIPS are lined (incl. footbed) in natural 1/2" thick sheepskin.
- SIZE. To ensure your 2010s fit perfect, we'll be in touch on order, to walk you through how to measure your feet for us. Pairs are custom made on order.
- Each pair will be individually numbered (2010.01 – 50).
- Please review our Returns/ Refunds/ Exchange, Shipping and Repairs/ Resole policies before making any purchase decisions - we want to ensure everyone is on the same page before moving forward.
We intend to start production as soon as this release goes LIVE, and expect to have all pairs shipped/ available for pickup no later than May 31, 2022.
* We always reserve the right to re-release a limited silhouette , however at this time, we intend to limit this production run to 50 pairs only.Proudly handcrafted in East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada using components sourced no farther away than south of the border (and most of it down the coast).