1973 Clog & Sandal - July 23, 2021 Release
On Friday July 23, 2021 we officially launched our 14th limited release, The 1973 Clog AND Sandal.
This production run will be limited to *25 PAIRS total and are available through PRESALE on a first-come, first-serve basis.
At the moment presales are NOT FINAL - payments are simply considered fully refundable deposits until we begin production on your pair(s). We're not taking advance payment for shipping at this time - we'll settle up the cost to ship on ship.
At this time, we ask you to do your best picking a style and color, but not to stress, as your choice today is NOT FINAL. We'll be in touch shortly to walk you through the custom design process.
1973 Clog And Sandal Features:
- MADE-TO-MEASURE. We source D/E width cork footbeds from Germany, so there will be an aspect of of our 73s that are fit to a "standard". And though our clogs/ sandals will be adjustable, each pair will be patterned specifically to accommodate each client's unique feet. If you’re local, we’ll have you in shop for a consultation/ sizing, but if you’re based abroad, not to worry - we’ll be in touch shortly to walk you through how to measure your feet from the comforts of your own home.
- COLORS. Our 1973 Clog and Sandal will be available in 2 Colors of Horween Leather Company's vegetable tanned ESSEX cowhide - NATURAL TAN & BLACK.
- SOLE PROFILES & COLORS: We have 2 styles and colors of Vibram sole to choose from - The classic "CHRISTIE" and super fun "TWEETY" in both WHITE and BLACK. Your Clogs/ Sandals will be 100% re-soleable (of course).
- HARDWARE: Gold brass, polished nickel (silver), and powder coated black.
- Each pair will be individually numbered (1 – 25), come with a certificate of authenticity,
- Please review our Returns/ Refunds/ Exchange, Shipping and Repairs/ Resole policies before making any purchase decisions - we want to ensure everyone is on the same page before moving forward.
* We always reserve the right to re-release a limited silhouette , however at this time, we intend to limit this production run to 25 pairs only.Proudly handcrafted in East Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.